Thursday, April 5, 2012
- Name: Meredith
- Location: Washington, DC
I guess over the years my energy has focused on preservation. Preserving our history, preserving our cities. Remembering what is important in our lives, past present and future. Lately I've been about preserving life in general. The life of our Earth, our home. Are we on the right track? Are we going to be able to maintain our way of life? This blog is a rough manifesto, a space for me to jot down my beliefs and views, my ethics. So then maybe...just maybe people will understand. Maybe I'll encourage others to make the right choices.
- Organizing vs. Advocacy
- National Bike Summit: Increasing Engagement Throug...
- I'm going kayaking on Thursday. Though I'm more i...
- Biking in DC: #1 Be Seen at Night
- Biking in DC: Intro
- DC Officials Arrested on Capitol Hill
- Bicycle: Machine of Empowerment or Oppression?
- Triple Crown!!
- Have you ever been hit by a car?