Saturday, April 25, 2009

How amazing friends inspire me...



My very good friend, Lola, will be honored at Bike Show 2009 for being an extraordinary cyclist in the DC metro region. Having a friend like Lola has helped me to become a better person. Not only does she inspire others to be "ordinary" cyclists, she has also inspired me to be more compassionate to the Earth and others sharing life on the Earth. She has a powerful competitive drive that has pushed me to pedal harder and faster. We cheer each other on and congratulate each other on the others success. We both understand that competition can be healthy, fun and supportive. And one day I might be on her tail forcing her to jump into high gear and the next she might be doing the same to me. I witness Lola's accomplishments and strive to make accomplishments too.

Lola has made me a better person, a better friend and a better citizen of Earth.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home